Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where has the summer gone?

Is it possible that school starts in about two weeks? September 1st to be exact. I know, I know, many schools around the country normally start before Labor Day but in Minnesota school normally doesn't start until later because the State Fair is a BIG deal (it runs until Labor Day). It almost feels sacrilegious to start so early. Oh well, here are some fun pictures from our "Summer of Fun". Enjoy...


Being silly with Auntie on the 4th of July.


Toured our state's capital building and gardens on beautiful day.


Ate plenty of ice cream!


Had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa!


Who is this cute guy? Oh, our new puppy, Seer!


Went to a great BBQ at great-aunt Sharon's house!


OK, this is just a fun picture...I love bees.


My garden ~ not really. I am envious of my Aunt Sharon's tomato plants...they are amazing!


Flirting with Coach Wendy. Goof ball!


Our good friend, Miss Myrt joined us for a Little League game!


Strawberry pickin' at Apple Jacks (yes, it's an apple farm in the fall).

What have you been up to this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this summer has just flown by. School starts on Monday for us, which seems impossible! I love your photos, but especially the ice cream, your new dog and the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete